Whether it be a random, spur-of-the-moment snapshot or well-thought-out compositions, a camera phone is a valuable tool for photography. Often, the most inspiring pictures occur in everyday life when you do not have a standard camera with you. The phone that you are carrying in your pocket can capture those impromptu photo moments when it's impractical or impossible to have your SLR or other camera with you at all times. And, if you know their limitations, it is possible to take great, memorable pictures on your camera phone.
1 Ignore everything written below. If following the steps below stops you from capturing a great moment, then take the picture. The technical and compositional...
Smartphones are happening. The next breed of devices that are changing our lives are the soul mates of the people in this age. Thanks to Steve Jobs and the first iphone, smartphones are the new trend nowadays. Most of us still treat our smartphone like our old mobile phones which only let us make calls and play 'Snake'. Smartphones are supposed to be treated smartly and if you just follow the steps below, you can as well treat our smartphone smartly.
1. Turn on Find My iPhone or find a similar service for your phone.
2. Back up your data. Backing up your data simply means keeping a duplicate data of all the data in your smartphone. There are many viruses in the internet nowadays that can just blast off your smarty pants to heaven. So if you keep a backup, then you can just not make a big deal out of it as you've a backup.
3. Know if you need the smartphone. Mostly, as a matter of fact, all the smartphones have...
Smudges all over your gadget's touchscreen? Maybe the fingerprint trail for the latest, must-have game you are addicted to lies on your screen? Regularly cleaning your cell phone, tablet, MP3 player's touchscreen, or any other touch screen device is essential for its upkeep and longevity.
Here is how to wipe away those smudges with ease and how to avoid doing things your touchscreen would not appreciate.
1. Choose a microfibre cloth. This is ideal for cleaning a touchscreen. Some devices will have such a cloth included or perhaps you can borrow one you use on your sunglasses.
- The cost of such cloth varies. For cloth recommended by companies for their products, the price can be considerably higher simply because of the recommendation. Look around for a good deal on such cloth or substitute with a cheaper but still effective microfiber cloth.
2. Turn off the device before commencing to clean it. It is...
Have you ever accidentally dropped your cell phone (or any electronic device) in the sink, or even worse... the toilet? Did you leave it in your pocket and run it through the washing machine and at times it's possible that your friends dunked you in a swimming pool just for the fun of it? Did you get beaten by the rain or did you forget and go swimming with your cell phone in your pocket? Getting your cell phone wet usually means you have to replace it, but sometimes if you're fast enough, you might be able to save the phone! Follow the steps outlined in this article to try and save your wet cell phone.
1. Take the phone out of the water as soon as possible. There are lots of ports and holes for liquid to get into, so you will need to act quickly. Grab your phone and turn it off immediately, as leaving it on can cause it to short circuit – if it has been in water, assume it is waterlogged whether it is still working or not. If possible the best option is to...