iPhone & Android Repair
Some of what we specialize in includes:
- Broken or damaged cellphones from all major brands (including nearly all Apple and Samsung branded devices
- PDAs, GPS units, and many other handheld products
- Notebook and netbook displays
- MP3 players including the full iPod line and Microsoft Zune devices
The types of Repair we can do:
- Water damage
- Broken screen
- Battery won't hold a charge
We can handle it. Our service technicians are well trained, highly skilled and adept at fixing nearly any problem you throw at them.
Free Repair Estimates: We don't charge for repair quotes, bring us your device and we can tell you just what is wrong with it and what it will take to get you back up and running.
Walk-in Service: No need to call ahead, stop on by at any-time Monday to Friday (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM) In most cases we can have your device issues resolved the same day!
Mail-in Service: If you don't live in the Regina area, or you are just short on time we also offer you the ability to ship your damaged device to us to fix; like our walk-in service diagnostics are always free. We recommend you use a mail service that allows your package to be tracked. (Fed-Ex, UPS, and Canada Post all offer great cost effective solutions.) Once quoted you are free to choose if you would like to have your device repaired, have it shipped back to you, or to have it *recycled.
*Our Mail-in service requires that you handle any shipping fees (Such as cost of transport or insurance coverage), provide us with a preferred return address, and a copy of your parcel’s tracking number.
Why choose us?
- A live person can always be reached to answer any questions.
- We stock most replacement parts in-house.
- Our mobile device service rates are the same as or lower as our competitors’
- We offer speedy service, with repairs being completed in 1-2 business days.
- We offer a solid 30-day warranty on our work and parts, except in the case of physical and liquid damage.
- We provide a unique work order number for every repair, allowing you to call and check on the status of your device at any time. Alternatively you can view detailed information about the work being done on your device via our website.